[Nfb-krafters-korner] To Use a sock loom or not a sock loom that is the question

Daniella Roccasalvo daniellaroccasalvo at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 27 23:39:43 UTC 2017

Hello All,Yesterday I contacted the group about looming socks, and got a great suggestion. When I loom knit socks, I use a 24 peg loom, and shape the heal, then decrese for the toe. I was told to use two strands of yarn, and that might help to reinforce the heal or toe, i'm going to try that. I was just wondering, what is the differince between a sock loom and a 24 peg loom? Will a sock loom do anything different? Will I still have to shape the toe or the heal?Thank you all for your help!Daniella!

Get Outlook for iOS