[Nfb-krafters-korner] New Year's suggestion OT

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Thu Dec 28 18:21:37 UTC 2017

I am the organized person and I will only make this helpful suggestion for
the upcoming new year. It really does help. Before the New Year rings in I
take the time to clear all my old files, remove them or really look if they
are needed. I then sort them into categories likes, Pet craft, kids crafts,
crochet or pony beads. I then keep on hard drive the ones I use the most
that are important and place the balance on CD drives or thumb drives.
Learned this when I had a computer crash. Still have old files from 5 years
ago. I would really like to hear helpful hints to get ready for the new
year.

Terry K