[Nfb-krafters-korner] Help from All

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sun Dec 31 18:40:39 UTC 2017

I am sending this message at the end of 2017 and the start of 2018. First to
wish everyone all the wonderful blessing for the new year and to ask your
help. The holidays are closing and we start the new year. We need all of
you, members, friends, everyone to give us your suggestions. Speaking as a
teacher at Krafters, I need to hear your ideas on what classes you would
like us to explore in the next 6 months. We are aware of those who want
beginning classes on crochet, knitting and looming. However, presently there
is not enough interest for some of these classes. I will possibly send out a
message to ask a survey as if you are interested enough to commit to these
classes, as a lot of preparation needs to be done for these classes.
Presently we do have loom teachers and classes scheduled for loomers. So
Januuary is the month. Get on list, tell us, the Board, what classes you
woulk like to see here at Krafters. Also, if you might suggest, if you have
any type of ideas on how we could schedule them. Example, look elsewhere for
teachers, get already prepared classes, any ideas would be appreciated. We
have a lot of members and all of us can certainly come up with some idea to
start in the new year, we would like to hear from all of you.

Terry Knox

First Vice President, Krafters