[Nfb-krafters-korner] Teacher Monitors

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sun Dec 31 18:44:24 UTC 2017

Are you interested in teaching a class at Krafters? You are unsure how and
what to do? Need help and instructions? Would you like to take a class on
how we teach here and how you may do this? We would really like to work with
you to help show you how simple and fun this can be. Send a note to the list
if you are interested and we can get this up as a class that will help you
see how much fun this can be. If you have a fun thing you would like to
share but not sure how, let us help you, send a note.