[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Tech Help

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Wed Feb 1 14:50:17 UTC 2017

If someone can supply this help, it would be appreciated. I want to purchase
a scanner. Is anyone here using one is using one or knows about this I need
some help. My first question If using one, what type and is it Jaws
compatible? There are many scanners on the market but they will work but not
sure if Jaws will read what is scanned into computer if it is not in a file
Jaws will read. If anyone could give me advice it will help me very much.
Thanks.

Terry Knox