[Nfb-krafters-korner] Can someone help please.

Catherine McManus catherine.m at tafn.org.uk
Mon Feb 6 05:44:19 UTC 2017

Hi Everyone.
I am back now I have my new dog behaving herself.
Pearl says woof woof to all the other dogs  that venture onto the list at
times.
Well for my problem.
I have been asked for some help.
I have never heard of the 3 needle bind off so you don't have to sow the
jumper up.
Have anyone heard of this action,    For me I have never heard of it.
But I would like to give it a go if it's not too hard smiles.
I hope all is well and happy birthday to the ones I have mist.
Hugs Catherine and pearl from Australia.