[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: Want To Know Wednesday

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 18:05:31 UTC 2017

Most of you know that I am a big NASCAR fan and like some Football teams and
the University of Ct. Huskies Basketball teams.
One of these days, or, more than like it years, lol, I plan to make blankets
of these teams on the S shaped loom. I also can't forget that I promised
Sophie a blue and white huskies dog sweater and blanket.
Lord, give me the time to get all of this done.