[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 06:07:01 UTC 2017

I love wearing my knitted socks (not slipper socks but regular ones made
with sock or lace yarn), a few scarves and some fingerless mitts.

I have also made some covers for the TV in the laundry room and the guest
room as well as the window crank handles in the bay window (the cats were
chewing on the handles and now they don't).

Cindy