[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday

Tammy Freitag ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 16:08:34 UTC 2017

Yes, I try to help people in my community through two means.  I am
part of my church's Mission team.  We collect items for an
organization that feeds the homeless.  During the cold months, we
collect hats, scarves and gloves for this organization.  Some of the
scarves have been made by a few of us.  We enjoy making the items and
really like giving them to people that need a little help keeping
warm.  I am in the Lions club too.  We have a raffle and an auction
each year.  Craft items can be made and used in either of these fund
raisers. That is just a couple of ideas.
Take care!

On 2/22/17, Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] via Nfb-krafters-korner

--
Independence is yours .  Are you willing to reach for it?
Tammy