[Nfb-krafters-korner] Wanted

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sun Feb 26 13:47:20 UTC 2017

Hello Everyone,

A few years ago we had Member profiles or something called that every few
months , where we got to learn about featured members on Krafters. I, for
one, really enjoyed that feature and learning about the skills and talents
of our members. I do not know who did this or how it was done, but would
really like to see this again. There are so many talented people here and I
would really like to have a few featured on our web site.

Are you the reporter type? Do you like to share and talk to people? Would
like to be the Krafter's web reporter? Do you have any experience in writing
to become the Member Profile author. Would you like to see this return to
our website and with some help take this much needed task over? I hope
someone in the group might take on this position and restart this part of
the website once again. If you think you might want to do this and or give
it a try, please contact me onlist or on my email below so we can speak.
Maybe you might try it for 1 year with doing this every 2 months or so. I
hope someone might like to try this. You will be sharing in featuring a
member and writing to share this with the group. Is this you, please let me
know.

Terry Knox

Tknox6 at sc.rr.com