[Nfb-krafters-korner] Kane Brewer Fund

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sun Feb 26 14:00:14 UTC 2017

This is a reminder to Everyone. As the Spring comes around I am sending out
this reminder that is a benefit to all present and new members. Dues times
will short be upon us and I wanted to remind everyone we still have this
fund available. You can go to our website at www.krafters korner.org and
click on Kane Brewer Fund to get information on how you may benefit from
this fund. However, if you need assistance this coming year with help paying
your dues, please apply. We do not want any member to drop off list because
of funding problems. This funding has been made available from past members
and donations in remembering others to assist in this matter. It is
available and promoted by our Board to help others. Therefore, if you or
others you know would like to try Krafters and the dues might be a hardship
please go to the website and click on this and see how we can assist. If you
have any question please post a message or contact me direct.

Terry Knox

Tknox6 at sc.rr.com