[Nfb-krafters-korner] What new crafting things did you get for Christmas?

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 05:08:06 UTC 2017

I think you should be able to get a good basic machine for around $100.

Over the summer I purchased a very basic Brother sewing machine for under
$100; it was on sale.

I think it will do 6 or 7 different stitches.  It is easy to thread and the
bobbin is easy.

I just do basic things with it.  I've made some curtains and done some
mending.  I have used it to sew some heavier fabrics and it worked fine.

Nella