[Nfb-krafters-korner] accessible knit and crochet patterns

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 05:50:43 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I have been searching online for an oval placemat pattern. Oh yes, I found
some patterns but guess what? Yes, you are right if you said that they were
probably unreadable with jaws. It seems as though all my favorite places to
download patterns including ravelry, lion brand, red heart, and about.com
all send you to a .pdf which you cannot download to your computer and which
is merely a picture without text.

So frustrating!  Anyone have an oval placemat crochet pattern?

If you do, please send it to me at

flowersandherbs at gmail.com

and I will be forever grateful.

Have a great day!!