[Nfb-krafters-korner] how to ensure your crochet edges are straight

Cathie/Rob Jacobse rcj4550 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 22:45:08 UTC 2017

Cathy,
Can you share the name of the book you are reading?
Maybe a number of us have run into this problem; more than just you and me .  I like those patterns that specify the role of the turning chain - to count or not to count.  Plus, I do like patterns to state how many stitches at the end of the row.  Just helps me double check my work.
Happy crocheting,

Catherine J