[Nfb-krafters-korner] Help with Monday night chats

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 00:50:20 UTC 2017

Hello:

Does anyone have any great ideas for a Valentine theme Monday night chat?

Courtney has agreed to lead one on February 6, but I thought it might be
nice to have Valentine talk on the 13th too.

It can be a discussion or a short easy craft project.  Surely we have some
romantically minded crafters out there.

Does anyone know how to draw a heart with a Braille writer?

Also if you have ideas for future chats or want to lead a chat please
contact me or Teresa.

St. Patrick's day will be here sooner than we know it and I would like a
short easy craft for that as well.

I look forward to hearing from all of you.

Nella