[Nfb-krafters-korner] FOR Sale: Messy Bun Hats

Courtney Fulghum Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 03:42:13 UTC 2017

Cathy, I'm not into hat styles either. The only reason I know is because my
mother-in-law has Knit five & sold them. A dear friend was asking about one
for her daughter & I found the instructions for her.

So, what is a messy bun hat? It is a crocheted or knitted hat that has an
opening in the top for a lady to pull her bun or ponytail thru. I have made
two for practice pieces & they are not hard to make.
--
Courtney