[Nfb-krafters-korner] FOR Sale: Messy Bun Hats

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 04:23:52 UTC 2017

Hi Courtney,

Ok, that makes sense. Is the hole at the top of the hat or down at the neck.
I have read books where women wear baseball hats and pull there ponytail out
in back.
As for myself, I wear a ponytail or bun for only a few reasons: either I am
cooking or gardening and want it out of the way. oh yes, and to keep my hair
inside my shower cap.
In winter I simply let it fly loose or tuck it inside my jacket depending on
how windy it is.

Yes, you guessed it, I am by no means a fashion statement, merely a
practical woman.

However I love to loom knit hats and have made a number of them thanks to
krafters korner.

Cathy F