[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday night chat

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 04:14:47 UTC 2017

Hi Nella,

I had my sister read the chart row by row and I wrote down the instructions
on my computer.
For example the chart shows the colors in little squares and my sister would
say something like: 5 green, 3 red, 2 blue, etc.
There was someone on this list, can't remember who, but she sent a chart for
a pattern to the braille transcribing service and they created a file for
her to download with instructions row by row. I believe it was a picture of
a golden retriever or perhaps a shepherd. Anyhow it was a complicated
pattern, certainly not one for a beginner. I suppose the braille
transcribing service would sell the download to anyone who wanted it. hmm,
maybe I will call and see what latch hook patterns they might have. I would
love to make a golden retriever despite the fact that there are probably
twelve shades of brown in the pattern.

There are a couple of sites for purchasing kits but I would have to look
them up again since I haven't done latch hook in quite a while. I saw a nice
kit that was a picture of three different colored cats sitting on the fence
in the moonlight.

Hmm, wonder if they have a squirrel pattern. <grin>

Have a great day!!
Cathy F