[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday night chat

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 04:38:48 UTC 2017

I just want to remind everyone about tomorrow night's chat.

It starts at 8:30 and will be hosted by Teresa.

The topic is Online resources for blind crafters.  Teresa is a wealth of
knowledge and will have lots to share.  She will also be asking members to
share their favorite sites with the group.

Simply call: 605 475 4000 and enter Participant Access Code: 966659#.

This is a free service but it is a long distance number.

You do not have to be a paid member to join our chats.

I hope you will all be there.

Nella