[Nfb-krafters-korner] nO e-mail

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Mon Jan 16 23:36:54 UTC 2017

I have not been able to receive list emails since last Friday. Therefore, if
anyone has sent anything on list directly to me I have been unable to reply.
I am working with my provider, Time Warner now who tell me I have 8000
emails my master list is holding and they will try to clear it tonight, and
I will aslo lose my emails from the weekend. They have no idea how it
happened or how to prevent it from happening again. They will be passing it
upline to get an answer for that one. So anyone out there who are getting my
posts and would tell me everything coming in clear I thank you but I have
not received any messages. I will let you all know when I am back on line.
Thanks

Terry K