[Nfb-krafters-korner] latch hook kits

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 00:26:31 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I will be at the chat tonight. I did a bit of research to find some sites
that have reasonably priced latch hook kits.

I chose the Caron brand because I found them to be good quality and they
have good customer service and support. These kits come with the
instructions, yarn and canvas. You need to purchase the hook and binding
separately. I noticed that the prices are down from the last time I
purchased kits which was a few years ago.

I have made at least four of these kits myself.,

Walmart

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Wonderart-Latch-Hook-Kit-12-x-12/35152006

EverythingLatchook.com: CARON

http://www.everythinglatchhook.com/caron-mrl-m511.aspx

Amazon Best Sellers: Best Latch Hook Kits

https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Arts-Crafts-Sewing-Latch-Hook-Kits/zgbs/
arts-crafts/262654011

Cathy F