[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 07:08:48 UTC 2017

So once again it is Wednesday and time for us to ponder some craft related
question.  Today is one of my random thoughts, which I actually managed to
remember long enough to post to the list.

So, I just realized it is actually Thursday.  I apologize for being late.  I
have no excuse except that I'm a year older and my memory is getting
shorter. Lol

Do you remember one of your first craft projects?

If so, what was it?

How did you feel about the experience and the end result?

I look forward to hearing from all of you.

Nella