[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday

Linda lblasingim at charter.net
Thu Jan 19 19:05:41 UTC 2017

Ramona, I remember the baskets with wood bottoms. I thought they were so cool!   I never learned to weave the bottom of the basket.  The shop teacher would not let me attend the chair caning classes either.  I don't believe blind students have the advantage of learning the crafts today.  Crafts gave us a feeling of accomplishment.
Linda B