[Nfb-krafters-korner] leaving the list

Lighthouse lighthouse1948 at rochester.rr.com
Sun Jan 22 12:42:24 UTC 2017

Good morning,

I am leaving the krafter's list, because my email problem doesn't seem to have a solution.  I have received another message saying I have had excessive messages that have bounced.  I don't have a problem with any other list I am on, so the only conclusion I can come to is that there is a problem with this specific list.

Thanks for the information and friendliness.  I will miss the list.  If someone comes up with a solution, I will certainly come back.

I am sending this message on Sunday morning at 7:42, we'll see how long it takes to get to the list.

Thanks,

Bernice and the sweet Octane.