[Nfb-krafters-korner] sign ups

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 19:01:13 UTC 2017

Hi Joyce, yes, Terry P was able to sign me up for the Knitted Valentine
heart Dishcloth and Loom Knitted Baby Booties classes.
We liked it much better when we signed up directly with the instructors,
like we did last year after Cortney suggested it while the list was being
rebuilt.
I wish that we could go back to that method. It was much simpler
Thank you for letting me give my opinion.