[Nfb-krafters-korner] Notices from this list about being taken off

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Mon Jan 23 02:22:23 UTC 2017

I was not around this weekend and I just started reading emails tonight.  So
those of you who have received a notice that you are being removed due to
too many bounces, put a BIG delete on it and don't give it another thought.
I get the notices when you get your notice and basically I have learned not
to worry about it.  You are not taken off the list and you will continue
receiving emails from the list.  So just ignore it.

Joyce