[Nfb-krafters-korner] Just a quick note.

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Mon Jan 23 02:33:32 UTC 2017

My Mom's 99th and my Little Princess's 9th Birthday was today.    I took the
9 year old out to Toys R Us and we went shopping for her.  My daughter went
to Liiwegee's bakery and picked up an Italian Rum cake for her and my
daughter-in-law went to Dary Queen to get a chocolate chip cookie dough and
chocolate chip ice cream cake.  Pizza and wings filled our tummy's up just
fine.  I think my friend got my Mom a Daily number ticket with 999  on it.
We did have 3 of those 9 candles on the two cakes.

I will be working finishing up her Birthday present tomorrow to give to her.
She kinda knows what it is already.

Catch you for Monday Night's Chat.

Joyce