[Nfb-krafters-korner] Notices from this list about being taken off

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Mon Jan 23 04:34:35 UTC 2017

Actually, this is not true.  The message you can ignore says that you
have requested to be unsubscribed from the list, and reply to
confirm.  You can ignore those, unless you want to unsubscribe.

The message that says you will be deleted by too many bounces, you
should reply to it, to tell the system you are still here, and want
to receive e-mail.  You just need to hit reply, and then send, don't
edit anything.

Dave