[Nfb-krafters-korner] want to know Wednesday

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 05:55:21 UTC 2017

Joyce,

I'm not sure what the pen friend labels are like but perhaps you could loop
a rubber band through the spool and attach a label to that. You then find
your bobbin or spool, take off the label and place it near your machine
(maybe use a small sticky hook on the side of the machine) and then you know
what color is in your machine and the label is not causing any problem with
using the bobbin or spool.

Cindy