[Nfb-krafters-korner] want to know Wednesday

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Thu Jan 26 12:16:02 UTC 2017

The pen friend labels have a sticky back.  She might be able to put them on index cards and store them with each spool of thread.  It all depends on how she stores thread.  I have seen cases where the thread stands upright, on pegs.  I do not think this would work in such a situation.  Those cases are nice, though.
NFB has some plastic tags, for food labeling, that you could put the pen friend label on, and they would hold up longer.  Also the label could be recorded over, when you bought a new color.
The big problem is how to store spools, with the labels on them, in a compact and accessable way!

Terry P.