[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want to Know Wednesday

Rebecca Strite rstrite at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 12:20:52 UTC 2017

Do you have certain projects, craft goals or completely new crafts on your
bucket list?  This is a  good question.

                My craft goals for this year are to learn all I  can about
loom knitting as it relates to different kinds of stiches and projects.  I
would like to be able to make washcloths, scarfs  and socks.  In time I
would also like to make doilies.  An item I  would add to my bucket list
would be to make beaded Christmas ornaments  and to be able to sell my
crafts online as a  way to make a  little extra money.

Thanks!

Rebecca Strite