[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Bline Alive

debbie ralston debralston at myfairpoint.net
Fri Jan 27 03:17:31 UTC 2017

Hi,
Yes, I have purchase all of the work outs except 1 from Blind Alive. They
are all described excellent so a blind person can follow them. Mel Scott the
owner is blind & she will do herself before they are produced. All the
excercises in the workouts are described in more detail on the web site if
you do not understand from the mp3. You can purchase mp3 download versions
or buy cd from Amazon. The  Some of them you need no equipmet & you use just
your body weight to do the workouts; while others you need dumb bell weights
or mat.  Any questions, you can either ask me or ask them direct.
Debbie