[Nfb-krafters-korner] Shout out to Terry K

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 12:47:44 UTC 2017

Good Morning karen, I have to ask you, how many berries landed in your
basket and how many berries ended up in ... you? when I went berry picking
with my Dad, he's say that they were going to weigh me instead of the basket
lol.
BTW, right now in austin Tx, it is 76 degrees, sunny and a threat of thunder
storms later in the day and the high will be a cool 98 degrees. ( Thanks
alexa for that . )
Stay cool!