[Nfb-krafters-korner] Important, Need to know

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sun Jul 9 14:44:19 UTC 2017

I would like to know who is in charge of setting up call for General Meeting
phone in. It was the person conducting the meeting to call in with the
conference call for members to call into. The list has not be sent any
information as to date, time or call in number. Joyce, I know you have been
trying to put things back in order but this is a reminder if possible to
send the call in time, date and number. I would like to call in and hope we
can get this information out very soon. If anyone has information about this
please let me know.