[Nfb-krafters-korner] Crochet dish cloth

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sun Jul 9 14:51:29 UTC 2017

The Sunburst class is done and gone and hope everyone enjoyed this easy
summer patter. I have to remind everyone, the August crochet dish cloth is
there and ready for sign up. This will be the last crochet dish cloth for
awhile as I hope to go a different direction in September. I wanted to
encourage everyone to sign up for this email class and give you some
information about Santa class. Santa cloth is for a beginner but a more
advanced beginner. It is crochet in the round, making the face first and
then the beard and making the features and adding them to the face like the
fish cloth. The colors are pink, white, some black, blue and red. This is a
Santa face and it will be a little more complex than others presented. If
you want to challenge your skills, please go sign up for making Santa in
August. If you have any questions please let me know.

Terry K