[Nfb-krafters-korner] help with next week's chat

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 12:44:25 UTC 2017

So, next week's chat is going to be craft trivia night.

I've started collecting questions and answers, but need more.  If any of you
want to submit a question or topic please contact me.  The questions will be
like the quizzes I've posted in the past.  In fact some of the questions
will come from the quizzes.  The questions can be about any craft; I'm
collecting a wide variety.

It might also be nice to have some questions about Krafters Korner.  So
maybe some of you who have been here a long time can send me some KK
questions and answers.

If you have ideas please email me at;

jellybeanfarm at gmail.com

I hope some of you will submit questions and I hope all of you will call in
next Monday.

Nella