[Nfb-krafters-korner] New classes

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Thu Jul 13 16:44:11 UTC 2017

Well convention is going on and in just a few short weeks we will start
Christmas in August. Sign up dates are fast coming on also. So I wanted to
take a short time to send you information on my two classes in August.
First, the Santa dish cloth will close for sign up on July 27 and this will
be the last one I will be doing in this series until next year. This is more
an advanced with making the face and adding to it. It is made in the Round
and is cute. Second, is the Apple Cinnamon Ornament class on August 2. This
is an email class and this is not something you will want to run out and do
right now. This class will give you the instructions to make these
wonderfully smelling ornaments closer to the holidays. What to purchase and
how to do it. When you make these, your home will smell like Christmas for
along time. Please sign up soon as I know we have at least 7 days before the
class to get the sign up list to David to make the list. Do not miss out and
let the list close or you will miss this great craft that will be easy to
make and do for the holidays.

Terry Knox