[Nfb-krafters-korner] Messages

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Thu Jul 13 18:14:16 UTC 2017

As you all know we are working here to update our 2017-18 Membership List.
For the next two weeks I will be sending private emails to some of you to
update your information. If you do not receive a message, please know your
information is current. If you do receive a message, it will ask you to send
back the missing information. PLEASE, do not send this return message by the
list serve. I will be requesting this information with my personal email and
you may use Control R to reply and it will go directly back to me or reply
to my private email with requested information Thanks.

Terry Knox

Membership Chairperson

.