[Nfb-krafters-korner] New classes

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Mon Jul 31 14:53:04 UTC 2017

Terry K,
It is not me teaching about pins.  I am teaching three classes in August.  They are quick fun little projects.  One uses a pack of Extra gum.  One is dancing ballerinas and the last one is a miniature stocking hat for your tree.  Two of the three could be great teacher gifts or to put on the top of packages as a little something extra.

Everyone go sign up!

Cindy Z.