[Nfb-krafters-korner] crazy art

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Sat Jul 29 19:16:29 UTC 2017

I have not heard about the lady who made things out of dryer lint, but in a
children's home experiment book one of the projects was clay made from dryer
lint.  If you have anyone with long hair in the house, or pets, do not try
this.  It was disgusting and not worth the time it took us to collect enough
lint for the project.

Annette