[Nfb-krafters-korner] crazy art

Sunshine sunshine81780 at att.net
Sun Jul 30 01:59:00 UTC 2017

I'm asking if a moderator can help me. I'm wanting to switch to a gmail address, but I need help. I'm using a note taker and cannot access the full website. If you or someone on the list can assist, I would appreciate it. My current address is:

sunshine81780 at att.net

I want to switch to:

halogirl817 at gmail.com

I'm asking for help because I had a heck of a time getting switched over and thus want to use gmail so whenever I have to switch providers, I don't have to go through hassles! I would be grateful for any help I can get!