[Nfb-krafters-korner] Request for Henry

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sun Jul 30 17:34:19 UTC 2017

Henry,

Not certain this is you or not.Did I hear you mention you know the craft of
making the Dream Catchers? Did I not hear that you would offer to teach a
class on them in the near future? Dixie did a wonderful class a few years
back, in fact two. When my computer crashed I lost the notes of her
wonderful class and I would like to ace another one to make certain I am
doing the correct things. She even posted the different types of feathers
and what each meant. Will you please teach this class again? I also believe
others have requested this class and I know Joyce is looking for fall
classes, so will you please get a date and teach this, I would even like to
make these for small package decorations or gifts. I hope I have this
correct, this will make a wonderful class.

Terry Knox