[Nfb-krafters-korner] Seed bead teacher

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sun Jul 30 18:02:39 UTC 2017

I believe the list did have a member who taught the different methods of
seed beading. Can anyone tell me who that was? I remember taking the class
and the different stitches taught but not certain who that was anymore or if
they are still here. As you can hear, after the heat of the summer is over I
am real interested in using the coolness of the fall to be creative. I would
love to see some of the past classes repeated for a renewal for myself and
for new people. Is the rubber band bracelet teacher, still here?  Can anyone
teach us how to make the Christmas tree from magazines or old books? Does
anyone on list want to have a phone class on Just Granny Squares, I can
teach that one if everyone comes prepared to the class to make them? I have
at least 3 major projects going on but I want to learn more so my mind is
planning.

Terry K