[Nfb-krafters-korner] New classes

Rebecca Strite rstrite at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 21:04:57 UTC 2017

Good evening,
	I  would be interested in safety pin beading.  I  believe Teresa
had a  pattern for a  safety  pin bead candle holder.  A  while ago someone
was making a  Christmas tree which had lights inside.  If I  remember
correctly the individual was making it for a  benefit sale.  I  think there
were beads involved.  And sounds pretty interesting.  The sead bead snow
flake and star also sound interesting.
	Somehow beading interests me, however I  am not really interested in
making jewelry.  I  am more thinking of pins, Christmas tree ornaments or
other decorations to sit around.  I  am not sure how to get started .
Thanks!
Rebecca Strite