[Nfb-krafters-korner] New classes

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sun Jul 30 17:42:04 UTC 2017

Well Christmas in August is going good. I am greedy, I want some new
classes. I know we have new people out there and they have many new and
fresh ideas, and I want to ask that they come forward and share some of
them, please. I am certain you all are tired of the same old teachers and
also want some new ideas, right? There has to be ideas out there for Back to
School projects, Fall projects and Halloween projects. If you do not want to
teach you might want to discuss the projects you would like to know about
and someone else might teach it. I know at convention there was a new member
who made cane chains and that is something all of us can use. So I am asking
each of you, Let's have a great Fall and some new fun classes and share your
crafting, please. Please send your suggestions to me or the list of
something you would like to do or suggest, and I for one would be very
appreciative.

Terry Knox

First Vice President

Tknox6 at sc.rr.com