[Nfb-krafters-korner] Chat tomorrow night!

Deborah Barnes misslady0971 at att.net
Mon Jul 31 01:04:13 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

Tomorrow night!

This coming Monday, July 31, at 8:30, the chat will be the fun discussion of
summer getaways, hosted by Nella.

The chat will be held at 8:30 p.m.  The number to call is:  6005 475 4000;
then enter Participant Access Code: 966659#.

I hope all those who can attend will have a great time.

Important note:  I may be sending the reminder for next week either Tuesday
night or Thursday morning.  I will be away Wednesday.  Gotta go see the new
grandbaby when it pops into the world!

Deb B.