[Nfb-krafters-korner] bead candle holder

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Jul 31 13:09:06 UTC 2017

I have done the candle, one or two kinds of baskets, the Christmas tree, actually 2 or 3 of them, pumpkin, light house and attempted the ginger bread house.
I got a mini kit for snow flakes, from bolex and used to make my own snow flakes, when I had friends to tighten my wires.
I have arthritis and sometimes have trouble closing the pins and need help tightening the wires, but I love the outcome.  I have even designed 2 items, after buying the snow flake kit.
I made a star ornament and later, made a large star, for the top of the tree, or for your frunt door.  I have one left, out of 4, whit is my model so I can make it, again!

Terry P.