[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Enough about...

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Mon Jul 31 21:13:29 UTC 2017

We do have rules for this list.  I don't feel I need to remind you as last I
knew we had adults here.

Summer can be boring, but get up off your --- and start looking ahead for
crafting classes you can learn and step up to the plate and have a Chat on
the subject or a class.  The chats don't have to be on just Monday, we can
offer a discussion any day of the week to learn about crafting,

Now please watch subject lines.  Please use OT in it if it is something off
the crafting subject.  The Freaky Friday is cute, but if you only have one,
two or a few words to say, please be sure the OT is inb the subject or maybe
it isn't worth the comment.

Do not switch subjects when replying to an email.  Just hit that shift Tab
key and put something in the subject line to clarify what is within your
email.

Good thing Christmas in August classes are beginning  it will keep you busy.

Joyce