[Nfb-krafters-korner] Just a reminder........

Courtney Fulghum Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 20:14:27 UTC 2017

This list is for crafters and artists to share their work learn and teach
others how to do it. This is a place to share your “I can do it” attitude!

You must put topics in Subject lines and stay on that topic. Please change
subject line when you change topic. This is very important in order for
people to know what the email is about.

No flaming others and be considerate to others opinion and comments. This
must be a friendly neighborhood.

On the first and fifteenth of each month will be our “for sale” days. You
must put “for Sale” in the subject line along with what you are selling.
Items for sale must be related to art and crafted items or supplies for
such projects. Sales from these ads have nothing to do with this list and
responsibilities are strictly between the seller and buyer of such items.

I welcome you,

Joyce Kane
NFB KK

This list is moderated by Joyce Kane. She will deal with list topics and
like matters. You can contact her at
Blindhands at aol.com

If you have technical problems please contact David Andrews at
david.andrews at nfbnet.org