[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want to know Wednesday 5/31/17

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 00:30:48 UTC 2017

I'm getting a little concerned about my aging brain.  Yesterday I totally
forgot about posting the want to know Wednesday question.

So, here it is, late, but not completely forgotten.

Since summer is just beginning, let's talk about vacations.

Will any of you be taking a vacation and if so where will you be going?

Also what are your dream vacations?

Where would you like to go and what would you want to do?

I can't wait to hear all about both the real and dream vacations.

Nella